Franklin Park, IL -- Oct 02, 2001 -- The Borg-Warner brand Fuel/Emission Parts Buyers's Guide is now available. The Guide, FSB-01, is completely new and contains all carburetion, emission and fuel injection in the BWD product lines.
The Buyer's Guide features:
· 246 new fuel and emission products listed, with more than 5960 part numbers.
· Expanded section for Specification Charts to help identify parts.
· Easy-to-read indexes which include Part Type, Part Number, and a new Part Description to Page Index.
· New detailed product specifications have been added for many fuel and emission products including floats, ported vacuum switches, fuel injectors, EGR feedback sensors, EGR valves, air control valves and many more.
· Tri-lingual format
· New Digital Photographs for clarity.
· A toll-free telephone number for technical questions.
BWD Automotive, a part of the Dana Underhood Aftermarket Group, is a single-source supplier and leader in engine management components, wire sets, fuel pumps and clutch kits. For more information, contact BWD Automotive, 11045 Gage Ave., Franklin Park, IL 60131. Call 847-455-3120 or visit www.bwdautomotive.com. Dana Corporation is one of the world's largest independent suppliers to vehicle manufacturers and their related aftermarkets. Founded in 1904, and based in Toledo, Ohio, the company operates some 300 major facilities in 35 countries and employs more than 75,000 people. The company reported sales of $12.3 billion in 2000. Dana's Internet address is www.dana.com.